Man stabbed by unknown suspect while jogging in VB
A man was stabbed by an unknown suspect while jogging in a Virginia Beach neighborhood early Tuesday morning, according to Virginia Beach Police.
The incident happened in the 1300 block of Little Neck Road around 4:30 a.m.
The victim was approached by the suspect and asked for the time. When the victim told the suspect he didn’t have the time, the suspect stabbed the victim with a knife.
The victim managed to run away and started banging on doors in the neighborhood until police were called.
The victim was treated at a local hospital for non life-threatening injuries.
The case remains under investigation.
Tonight on NewsChannel 3 at 4p.m., 5p.m. and 6p.m., we speak with neighbors about what happened.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'