Man stabbed by unknown suspect while jogging in VB
A man was stabbed by an unknown suspect while jogging in a Virginia Beach neighborhood early Tuesday morning, according to Virginia Beach Police.
The incident happened in the 1300 block of Little Neck Road around 4:30 a.m.
The victim was approached by the suspect and asked for the time. When the victim told the suspect he didn’t have the time, the suspect stabbed the victim with a knife.
The victim managed to run away and started banging on doors in the neighborhood until police were called.
The victim was treated at a local hospital for non life-threatening injuries.
The case remains under investigation.
Tonight on NewsChannel 3 at 4p.m., 5p.m. and 6p.m., we speak with neighbors about what happened.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend