88-year-old man accused of shooting woman after church
Gaston Co., N.C. – In North Carolina, an 88-year-old man is charged with killing an 80-year-old woman.
Police say Charles Venn shot the woman in the chest when they got home from church, yesterday.
This happened in Gaston County.
Neighbors say they were roommates and that the woman helped take care of Venn.
Venn is now charged with first degree murder and is being held in jail without bond.
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Washington and Lee student killed, 9 injured in crash
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says