88-year-old man accused of shooting woman after church
Gaston Co., N.C. – In North Carolina, an 88-year-old man is charged with killing an 80-year-old woman.
Police say Charles Venn shot the woman in the chest when they got home from church, yesterday.
This happened in Gaston County.
Neighbors say they were roommates and that the woman helped take care of Venn.
Venn is now charged with first degree murder and is being held in jail without bond.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom