Prince Harry opens the 2013 Warrior Games
Britain’s Prince Harry opened the 2013 Warrior Games in Colorado Springs yesterday.
The veteran combat helicopter pilot met with wounded service members and helped Olympic swimmer and gold medalist Missy Franklin in the opening ceremony.
The prince’s U.S. tour has a strong central theme of advocating for injured military members from both the UK and U.S. Armed Forces. Read more about the games at our sister station Fox31 Denver.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'