Survey reveals the greatest hairstyles of all time
A national online survey commissioned by Great Clips has revealed the greatest hairstyles of all time.
Both sexes agreed and most often ranked the following women’s styles in the top 3:
1) Medium layers (79%)
2) Long Straight Hair (69%)
3) Bangs (45%)
The following women’s styles were ranked as the worst 3:
1) Perm (60%)
2) Feathered (56%)
3) Asymmetrical (54%)
Both sexes agreed and most often ranked the following men’s styles in the top 3:
1) Bed Head (72%)
2) Side Part (60%)
3) Hockey Hair (53%)
The following men’s styles were ranked as the worst 3:
1) Bowl Cut (63%)
2) Caesar (57%)
3) Faux Hawk (45%)
The online survey also shows that men and women had an average of three to five hairstyles in their lifetime and that many chose their hairstyle based on the shape of their face and maintenance.
More than one out of three people base their hairstyle on what their significant other finds attractive and men are more concerned with that opinion over women.
The survey notes that men find women more attractive with long hair and that both sexes agree that men and women are both taken more seriously with straight hair.
The survey was conducted by a third party and commissioned by Great Clips. The survey polled 319 Americans –167 women and 152 men.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations