Prosecutors will not pursue misdemeanor charges against Newport News officer
Newport News, Va.- In court today, prosecutors decided not to pursue three misdemeanor charges against Christopher Roush, a Newport News officer charged with indecent exposure.
Roush’s attorney told NewsChannel 3 he thinks one of the charges could be refiled as a felony.
Court records show a passer-by told police she saw Roush standing naked on his porch last month and several people called police.
This isn’t Roush’s first run in with the law.
Christopher Miner, as Roush called himself back in 2009, was accused of assaulting a woman he dated.
He was found not guilty.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found