Fugitive wanted for assaulting a police officer on the run in Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach, Va. – Beach police asked for our help to find a man who’s wanted to serve a suspended sentence on multiple charges.
They are looking for 39-year-old Preston Lee Walke.
Beach police say he’s wanted to serve a suspended sentence for assault and battery of a law enforcement officer.
Walke is also charged with shoplifting, drug charges and failing to pay child support.
Police say Walke had a Black Panther tattoo on his left arm.
Walke’s last known address was on hill Meador Drive in Virginia Beach.
If you have any information about Preston Walke, call the crime line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean