Video: 12-year-old calls out Las Vegas cop for parking on sidewalk
LAS VEGAS, NV – Video cameras are everywhere. Now, even a tween can catch a cop breaking the law. Parking on the sidewalk will get you a ticket, but what happens when a police officer does it?
A 12-year-old identifying himself as Jeremy Drew asked a police officer to see his badge number after catching him parked on the sidewalk. But, the officer would not give his badge number to Drew. When the kid told the cop it is his right he calls the kid a “junior lawyer” and takes off on his motorcycle.
The video was posted in September 2012 and now has almost 3.5 million views.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'