Video: 12-year-old calls out Las Vegas cop for parking on sidewalk
LAS VEGAS, NV – Video cameras are everywhere. Now, even a tween can catch a cop breaking the law. Parking on the sidewalk will get you a ticket, but what happens when a police officer does it?
A 12-year-old identifying himself as Jeremy Drew asked a police officer to see his badge number after catching him parked on the sidewalk. But, the officer would not give his badge number to Drew. When the kid told the cop it is his right he calls the kid a “junior lawyer” and takes off on his motorcycle.
The video was posted in September 2012 and now has almost 3.5 million views.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time