Va. mother charged for stealing with a stroller
Henrico Co., Va. (WTKR) – A Henrico mom was charged with grand larceny and contributing to the delinquency of a minor after she stole items from the Short Pump Target, according to Henrico Police Lt. Kenneth Sperry. That report comes from WTVR.com in Richmond, Va.
The items found are valued at more than $200, hidden in Melissa Christine Nunn’s baby stroller, reports say. Police add that there was a child in the stroller as well.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations