Va. mother charged for stealing with a stroller
Henrico Co., Va. (WTKR) – A Henrico mom was charged with grand larceny and contributing to the delinquency of a minor after she stole items from the Short Pump Target, according to Henrico Police Lt. Kenneth Sperry. That report comes from WTVR.com in Richmond, Va.
The items found are valued at more than $200, hidden in Melissa Christine Nunn’s baby stroller, reports say. Police add that there was a child in the stroller as well.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video