Teens arrested for Southampton County robbery
Two teens have been arrested in Southampton County for a robbery that occurred on May 3.
Police say 18-year-old Gabriel Bryant and 19-year-old Shamia Lindsey committed a robbery at gunpoint in the 29000 block of Sunbeam Road.
Money, marijuana and drug paraphernalia were taken.
Bryant and Lindsey are in jail with no bond.
They’ve each been charged with three counts of robbery, one count of displaying a firearm in commission of a felony, three counts of abduction and kidnapping, one count of participating in a criminal act for a gang and one count of conspiracy to commit a felony.
Bryant is additionally charged with possession of marijuana.Submit Your Photo
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen