New ‘gun bra’ wows crowds at NRA’s annual convention
Ladies now have another place to pack a little heat: A bra!
Crowds at the NRA’s annual convention in Houston got a look at some pretty interesting lingerie made by Flashbang Holsters. This bra allows women to conceal their guns in a detachable holster.
This bra has been around for a few years and now other companies are starting to follow the trend.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time