Man accused of fatal shooting outside Hampton restaurant
Hampton, Va. – Hampton police say 27-year-old Charlie Moses Woodbury was shot to death outside of a restaurant back in May.
According to police, units responded to Jack’s Restaurant on East Pembroke Ave. shortly before 2:00 am and found Woodbury suffering from a gunshot wound to the upper torso.
Woodbury was transported to the hospital and pronounced dead at 2:23 am.
Police say Woodbury and another man, Patrick Julius Roberts, got into an argument outside of the restaurant. They say Roberts approached Woodbury, took out a gun and shot him.
Roberts was indicted on Aug. 7th for murder, use of a firearm in the commission of a felony and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
Roberts is now in the Hampton City Jail on unrelated charges.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend