Soldier proposes to girlfriend at 152nd’s Homecoming Celebration
HARTSELLE, Ala. (WTKR) – An Alabama woman got quite a surprise after she welcomed her boyfriend home from Qatar on Wednesday, according to a report from WHNT News 19.
The 152nd Military Police Company arrived at the Hartselle Civic Center shortly before 12 p.m. Sgt. Corey Cato was part of the group, but his girlfriend, Laura Cross didn’t know Cato had something else up his sleeve. Check it out:
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk