Chesapeake Crime Line hosts annual golf tournament; presents NewsChannel 3 with plaque
Chesapeake, Va. - Golfers took action against crime in Chesapeake.
The Chesapeake Crime Line hosted its annual golf tournament at Cahoon Plantation Friday.
NewsChannel 3 was proud to sponsor the event.
Crime Line honored WTKR with a plaque and thanked the station for its continued support with Taking Action against Crime.
Money raised at the event will pay for rewards for tipsters who call 1-888-lock-u-up.
If you would like to donate to Chesapeake Crime Line or find out how to get involved, go to http://www.chesapeakecrimeline.org/
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video