Chesapeake Crime Line hosts annual golf tournament; presents NewsChannel 3 with plaque
Chesapeake, Va. - Golfers took action against crime in Chesapeake.
The Chesapeake Crime Line hosted its annual golf tournament at Cahoon Plantation Friday.
NewsChannel 3 was proud to sponsor the event.
Crime Line honored WTKR with a plaque and thanked the station for its continued support with Taking Action against Crime.
Money raised at the event will pay for rewards for tipsters who call 1-888-lock-u-up.
If you would like to donate to Chesapeake Crime Line or find out how to get involved, go to http://www.chesapeakecrimeline.org/
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales