Suspect wanted for stealing vodka from Beach ABC store
Virginia Beach, Va. – Police need help finding a man wanted for stealing vodka from an ABC store, officials tell NewsChannel 3.
It happened on Saturday, April 20, 2013 at 10:20 a.m.
The suspect entered the ABC Store located at 4334 Holland Road, according to police, and picked up two bottles of vodka from the shelf. The suspect placed one of the bottles in his pants and attempted to pay for the second bottle. There was a problem with the transaction so the suspect left the bottle on the counter, police say.
The suspect left the store without paying for the second bottle, which was hidden in his pants.
Police are asking for the public’s assistance in attempting to identify the suspect in the photo.
Anyone with information about this crime is encouraged to call the Virginia Beach Crime Solvers Office at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP (562-5887).
Callers remain anonymous and are eligible to receive a cash reward of up to $1,000 if their information leads to an arrest.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home