Suspect wanted for stealing vodka from Beach ABC store
Virginia Beach, Va. – Police need help finding a man wanted for stealing vodka from an ABC store, officials tell NewsChannel 3.
It happened on Saturday, April 20, 2013 at 10:20 a.m.
The suspect entered the ABC Store located at 4334 Holland Road, according to police, and picked up two bottles of vodka from the shelf. The suspect placed one of the bottles in his pants and attempted to pay for the second bottle. There was a problem with the transaction so the suspect left the bottle on the counter, police say.
The suspect left the store without paying for the second bottle, which was hidden in his pants.
Police are asking for the public’s assistance in attempting to identify the suspect in the photo.
Anyone with information about this crime is encouraged to call the Virginia Beach Crime Solvers Office at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP (562-5887).
Callers remain anonymous and are eligible to receive a cash reward of up to $1,000 if their information leads to an arrest.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend