Nissan Altimas recalled over problems with spare tire
Nissan drivers better not get a flat because more than 123, 000 cars are being recalled over problems with the spare tire.
2013 Nissan Altimas made between March 21st and March 26th are part of the recall.
Apparently, the tires could be over or underinflated increasing the risk for a crash.
Nissan says there was a problem with a pressure regulator which has been repaired.
Drivers will be notified starting Friday.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- UPDATE: "Katherine" the Great White Shark spotted in the surf off Kitty Hawk
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Some mail sent to sailors aboard the USS Harry S. Truman was lost at sea
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly