Nissan Altimas recalled over problems with spare tire
Nissan drivers better not get a flat because more than 123, 000 cars are being recalled over problems with the spare tire.
2013 Nissan Altimas made between March 21st and March 26th are part of the recall.
Apparently, the tires could be over or underinflated increasing the risk for a crash.
Nissan says there was a problem with a pressure regulator which has been repaired.
Drivers will be notified starting Friday.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'