Nissan Altimas recalled over problems with spare tire
Nissan drivers better not get a flat because more than 123, 000 cars are being recalled over problems with the spare tire.
2013 Nissan Altimas made between March 21st and March 26th are part of the recall.
Apparently, the tires could be over or underinflated increasing the risk for a crash.
Nissan says there was a problem with a pressure regulator which has been repaired.
Drivers will be notified starting Friday.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery