Suspicious package shuts down roads, suspends light rail service in Norfolk
Norfolk, Va. – On Friday afternoon, a suspicious package was reported in Norfolk on Granby Street and several roads were closed down and light rail service was suspended. According to officials, it a metal air compressor that was left out in the open.
Crews closed down Monticello Avenue, Granby Street and Wood Street. Traffic has now resumed.
Light rail was also suspended during this incident.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton