Suspicious package shuts down roads, suspends light rail service in Norfolk
Norfolk, Va. – On Friday afternoon, a suspicious package was reported in Norfolk on Granby Street and several roads were closed down and light rail service was suspended. According to officials, it a metal air compressor that was left out in the open.
Crews closed down Monticello Avenue, Granby Street and Wood Street. Traffic has now resumed.
Light rail was also suspended during this incident.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home