Menus that display activity levels could change eating habits
Consumers have gotten used to seeing calorie information on their fast food menus, but researchers say it doesn’t seem to change their eating habits. But, what if the menu showed how much exercise you’d need to burn off that hamburger?
It would take about an hour to burn 300 to 400 calories depending on your pace
Researchers found that if the menu also displayed the minutes of walking required to burn off the calories, people ate less.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time