Suspect in Beach double shooting dies
Virginia Beach, Va. – Police say Andrew J. Bonelli, 50, of the 500 block of North Birdneck Rd died after he was shot several times in Virginia Beach last Friday.
Beach police say the suspect died over the weekend.
The shooting happened in the 5700 block of Bayside Road around 6 p.m.
Crews found Bonelli suffering from three gunshot wounds.
They say the female suspect was found on Campus Drive with an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound. Police say Bonelli and the woman knew each other.
Both were taken to the hospital and Bonelli later died.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Robbery suspect caught in Green Run by police K9