Suspect in Beach double shooting dies
Virginia Beach, Va. – Police say Andrew J. Bonelli, 50, of the 500 block of North Birdneck Rd died after he was shot several times in Virginia Beach last Friday.
Beach police say the suspect died over the weekend.
The shooting happened in the 5700 block of Bayside Road around 6 p.m.
Crews found Bonelli suffering from three gunshot wounds.
They say the female suspect was found on Campus Drive with an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound. Police say Bonelli and the woman knew each other.
Both were taken to the hospital and Bonelli later died.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery