Suspect in Beach double shooting dies
Virginia Beach, Va. – Police say Andrew J. Bonelli, 50, of the 500 block of North Birdneck Rd died after he was shot several times in Virginia Beach last Friday.
Beach police say the suspect died over the weekend.
The shooting happened in the 5700 block of Bayside Road around 6 p.m.
Crews found Bonelli suffering from three gunshot wounds.
They say the female suspect was found on Campus Drive with an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound. Police say Bonelli and the woman knew each other.
Both were taken to the hospital and Bonelli later died.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'