What’s so special about the new $100 bill?
Brand, new money!
On Wednesday, the Federal Reserve unveiled this crisp, high-tech $100 bill.
The redesigned note has a blue, 3-D security ribbon.
This will make it harder for counterfeiters.
It will be released in October.
What’s so special about the new greenback? To start, the Fed says the the bill is a culmination of a decade-long research and design process.
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Washington and Lee student killed, 9 injured in crash
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says