What’s so special about the new $100 bill?
Brand, new money!
On Wednesday, the Federal Reserve unveiled this crisp, high-tech $100 bill.
The redesigned note has a blue, 3-D security ribbon.
This will make it harder for counterfeiters.
It will be released in October.
What’s so special about the new greenback? To start, the Fed says the the bill is a culmination of a decade-long research and design process.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales