Police continue to search for 4th person in connection to VSU hazing incident
Chesterfield, Va.- Police in Chesterfield are still searching for Charles Zollicoffer, the 4th person charged in connection to a hazing incident at Virginia State University.
Churchland High graduate Marvell Edmondson and Bruton High graduate Jauwan Holmes were both reported missing after seven VSU students attempted to walk through the Appomattox River to complete their initiation into an organization known as Men of Honor.
Crews were able to locate the body of Marvell Edmondson. Another body was pulled from the river Wednesday, but no positive ID has been made yet.
According to a Chesterfield lieutenant, Zollicoffer has done jail time in Chesterfield for distribution of marijuana.
Court records say Zollicoffer was found guilty of credit card fraud in Newport News in 2007.
Zollicoffer also appears on the Virginia Cyclones football team roster for 2012.
Anyone with information about Zollicoffer’s whereabouts should contact the Chesterfield County Police Department at 804-748-1251 or Crime Solvers at 804-748-0660 or text the code “WATSON” and send to 274637 (CRIMES).
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million