Mom not allowed near kids after baby found with bag on head
Richmond, Va.- A Virginia mom is not allowed to go anywhere near her kids after her baby was found with a bag on his head.
Jasmine Norman pleaded no-contest to a felony child neglect charge.
Back in February, police say the baby was sitting in a bouncy swing with a bag over his head.
Norman says she doesn’t know how the bag ended up over her son’s head.
Medical examiners were not able to figure out how the baby died so they left the cause of death as “undetermined.”
Most of Norman’s ten-year sentence was suspended.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire; two others injured
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean