Mom not allowed near kids after baby found with bag on head
Richmond, Va.- A Virginia mom is not allowed to go anywhere near her kids after her baby was found with a bag on his head.
Jasmine Norman pleaded no-contest to a felony child neglect charge.
Back in February, police say the baby was sitting in a bouncy swing with a bag over his head.
Norman says she doesn’t know how the bag ended up over her son’s head.
Medical examiners were not able to figure out how the baby died so they left the cause of death as “undetermined.”
Most of Norman’s ten-year sentence was suspended.
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Couple calls 911 after they don't get hash brown order at McDonald's