Hawaii remains state with least stress
Is there really a place you can go to escape stress?
According to Gallup, that place is Hawaii. Residents in Hawaii were the least likely in the country to say they were stressed out in a poll. Hawaii ranked number one on this list and Louisiana, Mississippi, Iowa and Wyoming were all in the top five.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales