Former Beach martial arts instructor accused of sexually abusing student
Virginia Beach, Va. – A former Virginia Beach martial arts instructor is accused of violently sexually abusing one of his students – and police say he is on the run.
Tonight, investigators need your help to find him. And they want to know if your child was a victim.
34-year-old Brian Lee Trial is described as a white male, 5 feet 6 inches, 160 pounds, brown hair, with brown eyes.
He is wanted for Forcible Sodomy with a Child and Indecent Liberties with a Child. His last known address is in the 5000 block of Lila Lane in Virginia Beach.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave