Suffolk man accused of trying to sell crack cocaine that turned out to be drywall
Suffolk, Va. – A Suffolk man has been arrested for trying to sell what appeared to be crack cocaine but police say it turned out to be drywall instead.
Suffolk police say David Faulk admitted that he was trying to sell the drywall so he could get money to feed his dog.
He’s charged with distributing an imitation controlled substance.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time