NY State Senator advocates torturing Boston bombing suspect to save lives
SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WTKR) — A New York state Senator says that authorities should consider “torturing” a 19-year-old Boston Marathon bomb suspect. That’s according to a report from KDVR.com in Denver.
Shortly after Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was taken into custody on April 19 in Boston after a standoff with police, Republican State Senator Greg Ball tweeted the following:
Reports say Ball, a Republican who represents the 40th Senate District, declined to back off on his statement.
“If people find that offensive, they’re going to have to check their own conscience,” he said.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales