Norview High School evacuated due to power outage
Norfolk, Va. – Norview High School experienced a power outage at approximately 12:15 p.m., Friday, April 19, 2013, in various locations in the building due to an electrical problem in the auditorium.
Norfolk Public Schools officials say the school was evacuated, and now students and staff have re-entered the school. Students will be dismissed at the usual time, 2:05 p.m.
An Edulink phone message will be sent to all parents to inform them of this matter.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates as they come in.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found