Powder found in Navy mailroom in Arlington not poisonous
U.S. Navy officials are investigating after a white powdery substance was found in the mailroom of Naval Support Facility (NSF) Arlington.
Initial testing showed that the white powder substance found in an envelope was not poisonous, Navy spokesman Lt. Cmdr. Ryan Perry told CNN’s Barbara Starr.
At the time, 800 people have been evacuated, according to the Navy Times.
The people who were evacuated have not been let back in the building just yet, Lt. Cmdr. Perry said.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home