Police identify body found in Chesapeake Walmart parking lot
Chesapeake, Va. – Chesapeake police have identified the body of a woman that was found in a vehicle in a Walmart parking lot.
Police say the body of 60-year-old Barbara Harrell was found in the trunk of her car Tuesday afternoon.
Surveillance video showed the car in the parking for several days. Police say she was homeless and living in her car.
Her death does not appear to be suspicious at this time, we’re told by police, it could be of natural causes.
Investigators are waiting a toxicology report to determine the exact cause.
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket