Marcus Vick bashes alleged gays on Arizona Cardinals roster
Marcus Vick is speaking out on Twitter again, this time bashing alleged gays on the Arizona Cardinals.
The former Newport News quarterback and brother of Michael Vick posted this tweet warning of ‘Fruit Tarts’ on the Cardinals:
Those Arizona Cardinals got a brunch of Fruit Tarts on there team….. Watch out for the pile on pumps this year!!! 😂😂😂—
Marcus Vick (@MVFive) April 15, 2013
This isn’t the first time Marcus has raised eyebrows on Twitter. In November he went on a profanity-filled rant while watching his brother’s Philadelphia Eagles lose on television and demanded the team trade him.
Marcus Vick also faces more legal trouble – a warrant for his arrest was issued last week after he failed to appear for another court hearing in Montgomery County.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video