Marcus Vick bashes alleged gays on Arizona Cardinals roster
Marcus Vick is speaking out on Twitter again, this time bashing alleged gays on the Arizona Cardinals.
The former Newport News quarterback and brother of Michael Vick posted this tweet warning of ‘Fruit Tarts’ on the Cardinals:
Those Arizona Cardinals got a brunch of Fruit Tarts on there team….. Watch out for the pile on pumps this year!!! 😂😂😂—
Marcus Vick (@MVFive) April 15, 2013
This isn’t the first time Marcus has raised eyebrows on Twitter. In November he went on a profanity-filled rant while watching his brother’s Philadelphia Eagles lose on television and demanded the team trade him.
Marcus Vick also faces more legal trouble – a warrant for his arrest was issued last week after he failed to appear for another court hearing in Montgomery County.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom