Man dies in Eastern Shore shooting
Machipongo, Va. – A man was shot to death on the Eastern Shore early Saturday morning.
Northampton County Sheriff David Doughty Jr. said deputies responded to a call of shooting victim at the A&E Auto Repair at 8131 Sylvan Scene Drive just after 2 a.m. That’s in the Machipongo section of the county.
When deputies got there, they found out the victim had already been taken to Riverside Shore Memorial Hospital where he died.
The Sheriff’s Office identified the victim as Jessie Leon Jordan, 23, of Cheriton
Investigators believe someone shot Jordan during a party.
So far they have not made any arrests.
If you have any information about the shooting, contact the Northampton County Sheriff’s Office at 757-678-0458.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery