‘Mexico Barbie’ of ‘Dolls Of the World’ causes online controversy
Mattel’s “Mexico Barbie” is raising concerns online, according to a report from The Huffington Post.
“Mexico Barbie” is a part of Mattel’s “Dolls of the World” collection, which launched more than three decades ago, but is reportedly making a comeback.
The report says “Mexico Barbie” is dressed in bright pink with ribbon accents, comes with her own Chihuahua, and documentation in the form of a passport and sticker sheet for “added play value.” That’s according to The Huffington Post via Amazon.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom