‘Mexico Barbie’ of ‘Dolls Of the World’ causes online controversy
Mattel’s “Mexico Barbie” is raising concerns online, according to a report from The Huffington Post.
“Mexico Barbie” is a part of Mattel’s “Dolls of the World” collection, which launched more than three decades ago, but is reportedly making a comeback.
The report says “Mexico Barbie” is dressed in bright pink with ribbon accents, comes with her own Chihuahua, and documentation in the form of a passport and sticker sheet for “added play value.” That’s according to The Huffington Post via Amazon.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'