Thousands of baby socks recalled due to choking hazard
By Holly Henry, WTKR/WGNT Online Producer
Trumpette Inc. is recalling 33,000 pairs of “Aubree’s” and “Hearts” baby socks because of a choking hazard, according to the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
The report says the flowers and the bows on the baby socks can detach, posing a choking hazard to young children.
Sizes 0 to 12 months are being recalled.
“Aubree’s” socks have flowers attached to the toes; and “Hearts” socks have bows attached to the toes of the heart-patterned socks. “TRUMPETTE” is printed on the soles.
They were sold in packages of six pairs of socks in multiple colors.
Find this complete recall report, HERE.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend