Thousands of baby socks recalled due to choking hazard
By Holly Henry, WTKR/WGNT Online Producer
Trumpette Inc. is recalling 33,000 pairs of “Aubree’s” and “Hearts” baby socks because of a choking hazard, according to the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
The report says the flowers and the bows on the baby socks can detach, posing a choking hazard to young children.
Sizes 0 to 12 months are being recalled.
“Aubree’s” socks have flowers attached to the toes; and “Hearts” socks have bows attached to the toes of the heart-patterned socks. “TRUMPETTE” is printed on the soles.
They were sold in packages of six pairs of socks in multiple colors.
Find this complete recall report, HERE.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave