Man killed in Suffolk auto-pedestrian crash
Suffolk, Va. – Police have identified a pedestrian hit and killed in Suffolk Wednesday evening.
The victim has been identified as 63-year-old Charles Richardson of Suffolk.
Police received the call just before 10 p.m. regarding the crash in the 400 block of East Pinner Street.
A vehicle hit the pedestrian, and the driver called for help.
Suffolk Fire & Rescue responded and pronounced the victim deceased at the scene.
The accident remains under investigation. Check back on WTKR.com for updates.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen