Maryland delegate raffling assault rifles for political fundraiser
Annapolis, Md. (WTKR) – Republican Anne Arundel County Delegate Don Dwyer Tuesday announced plans to raffle off two assault rifles at a July political fundraiser to benefit his next campaign and an effort to challenge Maryland’s new gun control law in court. That’s according to a report from WUSA9.com.
One of the rifles is an AR-15, a version of which was used in the Sandy Hook massacre; the other is an AK-47. Both would be banned under Maryland’s new law, the report says.
Read that complete story from WUSA9.com, HERE.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam