Maryland delegate raffling assault rifles for political fundraiser
Annapolis, Md. (WTKR) – Republican Anne Arundel County Delegate Don Dwyer Tuesday announced plans to raffle off two assault rifles at a July political fundraiser to benefit his next campaign and an effort to challenge Maryland’s new gun control law in court. That’s according to a report from WUSA9.com.
One of the rifles is an AR-15, a version of which was used in the Sandy Hook massacre; the other is an AK-47. Both would be banned under Maryland’s new law, the report says.
Read that complete story from WUSA9.com, HERE.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time