Maryland delegate raffling assault rifles for political fundraiser
Annapolis, Md. (WTKR) – Republican Anne Arundel County Delegate Don Dwyer Tuesday announced plans to raffle off two assault rifles at a July political fundraiser to benefit his next campaign and an effort to challenge Maryland’s new gun control law in court. That’s according to a report from WUSA9.com.
One of the rifles is an AR-15, a version of which was used in the Sandy Hook massacre; the other is an AK-47. Both would be banned under Maryland’s new law, the report says.
Read that complete story from WUSA9.com, HERE.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship