Man wanted for stealing kiss from 7-Eleven store clerk
Virginia Beach, Va. – Beach police need help finding a suspect who they say assaulted a store clerk last month by pushing him against a wall to kiss him!
Police say it all went down on March 24, 2013 at around 2:30 a.m.
The suspect walked into the 7-Eleven store on 6673 Indian River Road. Police say the suspect was flirting with the store clerk and then left the store.
He came back minutes later and chatted briefly with the clerk. Police say both the clerk and the suspect walked down the hallway area and that’s when the suspect shoved the clerk against the wall and kissed him.
Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying the suspect in the photo.
Anyone with information about this crime is encouraged to call the Virginia Beach Crime Solvers Office at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP (562-5887). Callers remain anonymous and are eligible to receive a cash reward of up to $1,000 if their information leads to an arrest.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom