Man wanted for bank robbery in Chesapeake
Chesapeake, Va. – A man is wanted for robbing a Chesapeake bank, police tell NewsChannel 3.
On April 4, 2013 at approximately 2:15 p.m. a man entered a bank in the 3300 block of Western Branch Boulevard.
Once inside, he approached a teller and demanded money. Police say no weapon was seen.
The suspect then ran away with an undisclosed amount of money.
The suspect is described as a black male, 35-40 years old, approximately 6 feet tall and 150 pounds. Police say he was wearing a tan Dickies work shirt, blue jeans, and a green baseball hat.
If anyone has information about the identity of this individual, they are encouraged to call, text or submit an online tip to the Chesapeake crime Line.Submit Your Photo
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations