Man wanted for bank robbery in Chesapeake
Chesapeake, Va. – A man is wanted for robbing a Chesapeake bank, police tell NewsChannel 3.
On April 4, 2013 at approximately 2:15 p.m. a man entered a bank in the 3300 block of Western Branch Boulevard.
Once inside, he approached a teller and demanded money. Police say no weapon was seen.
The suspect then ran away with an undisclosed amount of money.
The suspect is described as a black male, 35-40 years old, approximately 6 feet tall and 150 pounds. Police say he was wearing a tan Dickies work shirt, blue jeans, and a green baseball hat.
If anyone has information about the identity of this individual, they are encouraged to call, text or submit an online tip to the Chesapeake crime Line.Submit Your Photo
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery