4 members of Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity accused of hazing
Petersburg, Va. – According to WTVR, four members of the Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity have been charged with hazing.
Three of the accused are students at Virginia State University the website states. Police there are now investigating.
Police arrested Brandon Randleman, Leroy Amankrah, Christopher Barnes-Prevot and William Nicholson.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery