Lawmaker’s proposal to slaughter stray dogs, export their meat
A Samoan lawmaker proposed a plan to deal with Samoa’s stray dog problem – by slaughtering the animals and exporting their meat.
That proposal was made on Monday.
The idea comes as Samoa’s parliament debates how to deal with the problem of an overwhelming number of strays.
They say the meat could be exported to dog meat eating countries.
Another idea is dog racing.
There is no word yet on exactly what route Samoa’s parliament will take.
Check back on WTKR.com for updates.
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Couple calls 911 after they don't get hash brown order at McDonald's
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Accident involving school bus reported near Oceana Blvd.