York-Poquoson Deputies searching for bank robbery suspect
The York-Poquoson Sheriff’s office is investigating a robbery that occurred at the Langley Federal Credit Union on George Washington Memorial Hwy.
The robbery happened Saturday afternoon, shortly before 1:00pm.
The suspect is described as a white male around 6 feet tall with a medium build, blond hair, and wearing a black VT ball cap and khaki pants. He had a long dark scar on the left side of his face, from ear to chin.
He passed a note to the teller and had a handgun in a holster on his side, but did not brandish it.
The man left the building on foot heading northbound on George Washington Memorial Hwy, with an undisclosed amount of money.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified