York-Poquoson Deputies searching for bank robbery suspect
The York-Poquoson Sheriff’s office is investigating a robbery that occurred at the Langley Federal Credit Union on George Washington Memorial Hwy.
The robbery happened Saturday afternoon, shortly before 1:00pm.
The suspect is described as a white male around 6 feet tall with a medium build, blond hair, and wearing a black VT ball cap and khaki pants. He had a long dark scar on the left side of his face, from ear to chin.
He passed a note to the teller and had a handgun in a holster on his side, but did not brandish it.
The man left the building on foot heading northbound on George Washington Memorial Hwy, with an undisclosed amount of money.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach