Teens charged in Kill Devil Hills arson, vandalism cases
Kill Devil Hills, N.C. – Five teens have been charged in a February arson in Kill Devil Hills and a string of break-ins and vandalism cases in the area.
The arson in on February 3 in a rental property on 1313 S. Memorial Drive caused heavy damage to the rental property.
The break-in and vandalism cases happened in February and March. The two teens charged in the arson remain in custody.
The five teens, all age 13-15 face a total of 38 felonies and five misdemeanors in the various cases.
Because of their ages the teens are not being identified at this time.Submit Your Photo
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen