Teens charged in Kill Devil Hills arson, vandalism cases
Kill Devil Hills, N.C. – Five teens have been charged in a February arson in Kill Devil Hills and a string of break-ins and vandalism cases in the area.
The arson in on February 3 in a rental property on 1313 S. Memorial Drive caused heavy damage to the rental property.
The break-in and vandalism cases happened in February and March. The two teens charged in the arson remain in custody.
The five teens, all age 13-15 face a total of 38 felonies and five misdemeanors in the various cases.
Because of their ages the teens are not being identified at this time.Submit Your Photo
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video