Virginia minister arrested for painting racial slur on home
Chesterfield Co., Va. – This week, police arrested a 41-year-old church music minister for setting his own home and car on fire – and spray painting racial slurs on his house. That’s according to a report from WTVR.com in Richmond, Va.
Chesterfield Police Lt. Steve Grohowski said Cuthrell, who is listed as a music minister at a Petersburg church, admitted to police he committed the crime, WTVR reports.
Find this complete report from WTVR.com, HERE.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified