Man electrocuted at power substation in Nags Head
Nags Head, NC – A worker was injured at the Dominion Power substation in Nags Head Friday and flown to Sentara Norfolk General Hospital for treatment, according to a report from The Outer Banks Voice.
29-year-old Omar Rodriguez, a contract worker from Connecticut, was electrocuted at the Lakeside Street facility, Police Chief Kevin Brinkley said.
Read the full story from The Outer Banks Voice, HERE.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video