High-fat dairy may raise breast cancer death risk for women, study says
Women who have ever had breast cancer may need to avoid ice cream, among other foods, according to a recent report.
A new study says of 1,893 women, breast cancer survivors who average as little as one serving per day of high-fat dairy foods have a 49 percent higher risk of dying from breast cancer than those who eat little or no high-fat dairy.
Read this entire report from The Huffington Post via Reuters, HERE.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million