Norfolk-based sailor killed in Maryland accident
Norfolk, Va. – A Norfolk-based sailor was one of three people killed in an Easter morning accident in Maryland.
22-year-old Samuel Schindler was home for the holiday weekend and coming home with three friends just after midnight Sunday morning.
Police say the driver hit a pole, then a tree, and rolled over before hitting a second tree.
The driver, Schindler and another passenger were all killed.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen