Easter Bunny busted by police
The Easter Bunny got busted for not obeying the rules of the road in California.
Well, someone dressed up like the Easter Bunny, anyway.
The highway patrol says the man was not wearing a helmet while riding a motorcycle – so an officer pulled him over.
The bunny said he was on his way to an Easter charitable event.
He got a warning and no ticket this time.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend