Easter Bunny busted by police
The Easter Bunny got busted for not obeying the rules of the road in California.
Well, someone dressed up like the Easter Bunny, anyway.
The highway patrol says the man was not wearing a helmet while riding a motorcycle – so an officer pulled him over.
The bunny said he was on his way to an Easter charitable event.
He got a warning and no ticket this time.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!