Easter Bunny busted by police
The Easter Bunny got busted for not obeying the rules of the road in California.
Well, someone dressed up like the Easter Bunny, anyway.
The highway patrol says the man was not wearing a helmet while riding a motorcycle – so an officer pulled him over.
The bunny said he was on his way to an Easter charitable event.
He got a warning and no ticket this time.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- UPDATE: Cargo ship runs aground in Virginia Beach; crews to start salvage plan Friday
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call