Police search for gunman after early-morning shooting in Norfolk
Norfolk, Va.- A man was shot on Brambleton Ave. in Norfolk around 3am Monday morning.
The shooting happened a block from Saint Paul’s Blvd. The victim was able to tell police who shot him and where they could find the gunman.
Police tell NewsChannel 3 the victim revealed the gunman was in a home in the Young Terrace community. Police searched a home and surrounding area but did not find a suspect, according to police. Norfolk police have not found a motive for the shooting.
The victim is being treated at the hospital; police have not released his condition.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million