Court Documents: Norfolk plumber Andrew Zoby to plead guilty
Norfolk, Va. – There will be a guilty plea in the bribery investigation in Norfolk
Norfolk plumber Andrew Zoby will plead guilty in federal court this Friday according to documents filed today.
The documents do not say what Zoby will plead to.
He is charged with bribery for exchanging cash and free plumbing with two city workers.
In return, he got more city jobs, according to the charges.
The plea agreement means Zoby must cooperate with prosecutors.
NewsChannel 3 reported last week the feds were targeting the city workers involved and that Zoby was revealing what he had done.
We’ll report on the court proceedings on Friday.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'