Court Documents: Norfolk plumber Andrew Zoby to plead guilty
Norfolk, Va. – There will be a guilty plea in the bribery investigation in Norfolk
Norfolk plumber Andrew Zoby will plead guilty in federal court this Friday according to documents filed today.
The documents do not say what Zoby will plead to.
He is charged with bribery for exchanging cash and free plumbing with two city workers.
In return, he got more city jobs, according to the charges.
The plea agreement means Zoby must cooperate with prosecutors.
NewsChannel 3 reported last week the feds were targeting the city workers involved and that Zoby was revealing what he had done.
We’ll report on the court proceedings on Friday.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery