North Carolina man in trouble after tattooing his dog
Facebook users across the country are outraged after a North Carolina man posted a photo after giving his four-month-old puppy a tattoo.
Ernesto Rodriguez is a disabled Army veteran and father-of-three who says he loves his two dogs, Duke and Duchess, as if they were his own children, according to MyFox8.com.
Rodriguez, a tattoo artist who owns a tattoo parlor in Pilot Mountain, said he tattooed the puppy himself. Duke has one, too.
“They both have it,” he shrugged. “They both have their tattoos on them just in case something happens to them.”
Rodriguez said he gave Duchess the intricate identification after taking her to the vet to get her ears clipped.
“Then I took her to [my] shop, tattooed her, and she slept the rest of the day,” Rodriguez
According to WXII-TV, officials from the health department issued a cease and desist order asking Rodriguez to stop tattooing people until he gets the proper zoning permits.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested