House fire in Lincoln Military Housing
Virginia Beach, Va. – Virginia Beach firefighters responded to the scene of a house fire inside one of Lincoln Military Housing’s complexes near Little Creek Amphibious Base.
Firefighters responded to the call of the fire just after 11 p.m. at a town home in the 1900 block of Pleasant Pond Lane.
Virginia Beach Fire Department says the house sustained heavy fire damage. Homes on either side of the structure were also damaged from smoke and water damage.
No one was home at the time. But all three families will be displaced. Lincoln Military Housing will be working to find a place for them to stay.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation