House fire in Lincoln Military Housing
Virginia Beach, Va. – Virginia Beach firefighters responded to the scene of a house fire inside one of Lincoln Military Housing’s complexes near Little Creek Amphibious Base.
Firefighters responded to the call of the fire just after 11 p.m. at a town home in the 1900 block of Pleasant Pond Lane.
Virginia Beach Fire Department says the house sustained heavy fire damage. Homes on either side of the structure were also damaged from smoke and water damage.
No one was home at the time. But all three families will be displaced. Lincoln Military Housing will be working to find a place for them to stay.
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Washington and Lee student killed, 9 injured in crash
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says