‘If A Man Don’t Work, A Man Don’t Eat’
Wendy Raquel Robinson joins the morning show to talk about her performance in the gospel stage play, “If A Man Don’t Work, A Man Don’t Eat”.
The play features Wendy Raquel Robinson; Miguel A. Nunez; and R&B singers/songwriters, Shirley Murdock and Samson Logan.
The gospel stage play takes the audience on a journey – highlighting everyday challenges associated with broken relationships, romance, familial dysfunction, heartache, deceit, and sacrifice.
Wendy is known for her role in the sitcom, The Steve Harvey Show, where she portrayed the role of “Principal Regina ‘Piggy’ Grier”.
Wendy has also been in films, such as “Two Can Play That Game”, “Rebound”, and “Something New”.
This show is currently at Willett Hall in Portsmouth, Va.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship